I’ve heard at times you just get lucky. Yes, luck comes in its full swing.
Well straight away, it made my day in its true sense when I discovered I’am yet again nominated for “The Very Inspiring Blogger Award.”
I would love you all to pay a visit to her blog and see the creativity of her work which is INCREDIBLE!
She really keeps the spark of art and amazing creations which mesmerize me, every now and then.
1. Well, I am very focused and determined person. I am always clear with my set goals and I really put in every effort to sketch my way towards them.
2. I have mood swings. At times, the tiniest thing is enough to make me happy but other times I get gloomy and upset for no reason.
3. I am that weird person who can switch in to listening sad songs for making the vibe gloomy on purpose for own self.
4. The most prominent fact of my being is that if I get hurt or my trust is broken once by anyone, in spite of having all my sincere love and affection, that person can never regain the lost treasure. Such experiences imprint scars in my heart which remind me of the attitude so worst.
5. My eternal love for “Green Tea”.
6. Among the prominent aspects of my personality is the mature sensibility I’ve towards anything I come across. Alongside, the fact of having leadership attributes and confidence also marks me what I am.
7. I’ve a very serious and loyal attitude in my professional dealings which usually leads me towards distinctions. And yes, I know the art of wining hearts; it is in my blood.
Okey, now again 15 nominations for this award.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!